Tea is one of the highest-consumed beverages other than coffee in the world. Tea has been an integral part of traditional medicine in many Asian countries. Especially in Japan and China, tea drinking is a ritual. They consume tea to improve their health. Irrespective of the season tea is the best beverage as it can be served iced or hot. Muziris offers the best tea varieties from its plantations.
Tea mainly falls into two categories namely true tea and herbal tea. You also get flavoured teas which are a combination of true tea base with herbal infusions. Green tea and white tea come under true teas. They are least processed and not oxidised. The leaves are harvested and dried to prevent chemical reactions. Thus the leaves retain their natural green colour and are found to be the healthiest teas. Green tea is considered as the champ of health benefits. Teas made by infusing various types of roots, herbs, leaves, and stems of plants are called herbal teas. Some of the popular herbal teas are ginger tea, peppermint tea, lemon tea, etc.
Caffeine is not present in herbal teas. When compared to coffee, true teas contain less caffeine. The caffeine varies between the different types of teas and on how the tea was processed. The best tea powders are available at Muziris.
Health Benefits of Tea
Drinking the best teas has amazing health benefits. Different studies have shown that drinking tea regularly has an impact on your health. It boosts the immune system, fights inflammation, and lowers the risk of heart diseases and blood clots, fights against cancer. Muziris tea is the best tea for health. Let us see the other benefits of drinking tea.
- Tea boosts energy and keeps you alert and active all day. It also helps in reduction of blood pressure and stress. Tea is rich in antioxidants
- Tea helps in weight loss: Black and green tea’s polyphenols increase the metabolism and reduce body fat, thus boosting weight loss.
- Boosts mental health: Research shows that drinking green and black tea lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative problems.
- Regulate blood sugar: Tea helps to regulate blood sugar levels and helps in the prevention and control of type 2 diabetes. Results have shown that Black tea can reduce blood sugar levels when consumed after a meal.
- Aids Digestion: Herbal teas are known for their medicinal values which help in soothing and streamlining the digestive system.
- Anti-Aging Effects: The polyphenols in tea help boost cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, prevent loss of moisture, and maintain the skin texture. Antioxidants present in tea aid in strengthening the immune system to ward off disease and illness. Enjoy the benefits of drinking tea with the best tea from Muziris.